TRAINING, SOFTWARE, & SUPPORT
Getting the Software
You can download all the applications necessary for the Challenge below
Training on the Software
- Introduction to PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad – Take a self-guided introduction to PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad with the updated “How to Model Almost Anything” curriculum series. Download a copy of this curriculum and the accompanying PTC Creo models at the following link: http://apps.ptc.com/schools/How_to_model_almost_anything.zip
- Advanced PTC Creo - For a more advanced look at PTC Creo, follow the self-guided curriculum series, “How to Develop a Product”, available at the following link: http://apps.ptc.com/schools/How_to_develop_a_product.zip
- Additional training – Other curriculum series for PTC Creo and PTC Mathcad can be found at the following link: http://www.ptc.com/communities/academic-program/k12/tech-support/training
There are also video tutorials on the use of the other software tools on the Getting Started Page.
- For installation questions on PTC Mathcad and PTC Creo, users can complete a Support Form
- For Technical questions, users can submit these on the RWDC Community Site
- For registration/general questions, users can contact Jeffrey Coppola
Software packages you will receive for free
Mathcad is engineering calculation software that drives innovation and offers significant personal and process productivity advantages for product development and engineering design projects. Unlike proprietary calculating tools and spreadsheets, Mathcad lets engineers design and document engineering calculations simultaneously with comprehensive applied math functionality and dynamic, unit-aware calculations.
PTC Creo 2.0
PTC Creo 2.0 is the standard in 3D product design, featuring industry-leading productivity tools that promote best practices in design while ensuring compliance with your industry and company standards. Integrated, parametric, 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solutions allow you to design faster than ever, while maximizing innovation and quality to ultimately create exceptional products.
Windchill, PTC's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software for managing product content and processes, offers a powerful, proven solution. Fast, secure, and Web-based, this business collaboration software enables companies to streamline product development processes and deliver superior physical goods and information products.